Cream of tartar has traditionally been used to stabilize egg whites in meringues and angel food cakes. It also has anti-caking, thickening and anti-crystalizing properties that help you to create candies, sugar syrups and creamy frostings.
Mixed with Baking Soda and Cornstarch you can also use it to create your own all-natural aluminum free Baking Powder.
Cream of tartar powder is usually obtained as a natural, pure ingredient left behind after grape juice has fermented and become wine. Tartar crystallizes in the wine casks during the fermentation of the grapes. The crystals are collected and purified to produce a white, odorless, acidic powder for baking and other household uses.
In recent years it has seen a growing popularity in the making of colorful Slime, Candle Making, Laundry Detergent, etc.
With an increasing interest in natural cleaning products many people are also using it in environmentally friendly cleaning recipes.
Why Our Cream of Tartar?
We source our bulk Cream of Tartar powder from a California based importer
Our products are Food Grade and Gluten Free
Our Cream of Tartar is made of 100% Natural Ingredients, no additives, fillers or dyes
We ship it in resealable pouches so you can use as much or as little as you want, and still be assured that it will stay fresh and shelf stable through its expiration date.
100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Highest quality for excellent results. Vegan, Earth Friendly.
- Preferred choice for Craft Supplies, Natural Cleaning Supplies & Laundry Detergent
- Hand inspected and packaged in the USA by an American Small Business.
- All-Natural, Food Grade. 100% Cream of Tartar, does not contain additives, fragrances or animal products.
- Perfect for stabilizing egg whites in meringues and baking angel food cakes.