About the product
Chebe Bread (pronounced CHEE-bee) is distinctive cheese bread originating from Brazil. Chebe bread products are naturally gluten-free and yeast-free and are manufactured in a gluten-free environment. All of our mixes, except for the original mix, are lactose/casein-free. All Chebe mixes are also free of soy, potato, corn, rice, tree nuts and peanuts. Chebe mixes are quick and easy to work with, and extremely versatile. Each package make approximately 16 ounce. of dough, from which you may make countless varieties of bread products, such as bread sticks, tortilla wraps, sandwich buns, rolls, calzones, turnovers, pierogies, pizza crust, etc.
- Case of eight, 7.5- ounce bags (total of 60 ounces)
- Gluten-free and great taste
- Brazilina-style cheese bread
- Based on the wildly addictive Brazilian cheese bread.
- Chebe was not ‘created’ to be gluten/grain free, it naturally is.
- Short, clean list of ingredients.
- Free of additives and preservatives.
- Only 15 minutes to make the dough and 20 minutes in the oven for hot, fresh gluten/grain-free bread.
- The dough is versatile and can be made in countless ways.